The Mediterranean style rooms at Casa Tara are eco friendly, simple, and elegant. All of the rooms have beautiful views of the desert gardens and the Sea of Cortez and have a security box, patios, AC, and working desks. If you are booking a double room please let us know if you prefer two queen beds or one king bed.
Retreat Rates per person:
- 2 yoga sessions daily
- daily meditation
- 6 nights accommodation at the beautiful Casa Tara. Each room has AC, private bathroom, and hot water
- Free Wi Fi
- Daily room cleaning service
- 3 gourmet meals per day (amazing fresh, organic food), minus one dinner to do your own thing (there are lots of options within walking distance)
- Dinner at Pelican Reef Beach Bar and Restaurant
- Salt water infinity pool, hot tub and beach access at your fingertips
- Snorkeling gear with backpacks to borrow at any time for personal use
- 4 Paddle boards to borrow at any time
- Kayaks to borrow at any time
- Two bikes to borrow at any time
- Plenty of free time for local hiking, swimming and resting, and exploring the nearby town.
- Airport Transfer from and to San Jose Del Cabo (a shuttle can be organized for the group upon request)
- Excursions – there will be options for excursions to Todo Santos, Snorkeling, Mountain Biking, and Swimming with Whale Sharks (if they are around).
- Spa Services
- Travel Insurance
Early Bird Discount – Sign up before November 1st and save $100.00.
$500 non – refundable deposit will save your spot.
1) Venmo Leith Gaines Rajotte @Leith-GainesRajotte
2) Paypal Leith at i do Events firstname.lastname@example.org – make sure to send money using the “sending to a friend” option so we don’t get charged the 3% fee (which we will have to add to your cost).
3) Send a check made out to “I do Events” to: Leith Gaines, 1206 Columbia Street, Hood River, OR 97031.