- Feb 11 - 18 2023
Sacred Sisterhood Retreat
With brittany bamrick + kierstie porr
Join bliss camp retreats for a week-long, self-love retreat, specially curated for women.
This experience is for you if you desire:
- Deep connections with inspiring women from around the world
- A week of true nourishment: nutrient dense meals, sacred movement, vitamin d, and falling asleep to the sounds of the sea
- space to rest + reset, recalibrate your nervous system, breathe, and be.
- You will leave cellularly changed.
About your guides + our sacred space:
brittany bamrick + kierstie porr have a history of leading life-changing yoga retreats + making sure each individual feels seen, heard, and celebrated. this will be their fourth co-led destination retreat. our week of transformation will be held on the sun kissed grounds of casa tara retreat center: a boutique, luxury escape nestled between the local beach towns of la paz + la ventana on the eastern tip of baja california sur. the goddess tara is revered in Tibetan buddhism as a meditation deity. a female bodhisattva. the mother of liberation.
Our week at a glance:
- deep + intentional slow flow vinyasa each morning
- daily meditations overlooking the sea of cortez
- three baja-inspired meals per day, lovingly prepared by the chefs of la moringa
- relax + recharge: swim in the infinity pool, read on the terrace, indulge at the kahlal spa, and more
- melt-into-your-mat evening yin and restorative practices
- day trip by boat to cerralvo island to swim, snorkel + hike
- divine feminine connection ceremony + galentine’s ritual
- elevated farewell dinner
- heartfelt conversations + lifelong friendships made
+ what’s included
- allll the healing yoga vibes: twice-daily asana practices (think sensual, slow flows before breakfast, and a delicious yin or restorative in the evening)
- daily meditation + guided journaling
- pristine accommodations to support deep rest + rejuvenation
- three meals daily in our on-site oceanfront restaurant, la moringa
- private beach access
- the entire grounds of casa tara: infinity pool, jacuzzi, spa, lounge areas, and more
- airport transfers to + from san jose del cabo airport for our guests on the first + last dates of the retreat
- luxe gift bags to commemorate your journey
- opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with sisters from around the globe
+ what’s not included
airfare, alcohol and specialty beverages, downtown shopping, spa services, gratuities, and additional excursions, as well as optional (but recommended) travel insurance are not included in your retreat tuition.
weekly tuition begins at $2395 for a quadruple-shared room, $2695 for a triple, $2895 for a double, or $3300 for a private accommodation. after november 30, 2022 only pay-in-full registrations will be accepted.
Visit our registration page to reserve your space in this coveted women’s retreat today. two rooms remain!
visit our registration page to view all room amenities, and to submit your deposit or pay in full and save $200.