- Oct 17 - 22 2021
Wellness, Yoga & Adventure Retreat
lead by Stacey Webb and Kerry Brackett
We hope to offer you a chance to reconnect with yourself and nature at the beautiful Casa Tara on the Sea of Cortez.
This retreat includes accommodations along with 3 organic healthy meals per day, daily yoga, meditation, fitness activities, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, journaling, and a once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with whale sharks.
This is Stacey’s 4th retreat at Casa Tara and she continues to return because the experience is unparalleled! Not only is the setting magical, the rooms are beautiful and immaculate, the food is delicious and healthy and the service is spoton! Stacey choses October because the whale sharks have just arrived in the Sea of Cortez and the ocean and air are warm.
We hope you can join us for this very special retreat.
Included in your retreat:
- Transportation to and from the airport (as long as you arrive and leave as a group)
- Three gourmet and healthy meals a day
- One fitness class or activity a day
- One yoga class a day
- Snorkeling, paddleboarding, kayaking, and a trip to La Paz to swim with the whale sharks
- Spa treatments
- Acholohic beverages
- $2,100 for a private room
- $1,600 for a shared room
Stacey can be reached at
Please call, text or email us for any other information.