Join Chelsea on a luxurious seven day yoga retreat in the Mexican Baja! With a privileged beachfront location and a spectacular view of La Ventana Bay, the Casa Tara Resort rises from the depths of Baja Peninsula in Mexico as a secluded paradise of pleasure and well-being. Keep scrolling to see photos of the the stunning grounds, rooms, yoga space, and food!
Held between February 16th – 22nd, Our bliss filled retreat includes:
- 7 days, 6 nights at the luxury Resort Casa Tara
- Each room has an ocean view, A/C, wifi, 350 threat count sheets, beautiful
custom crafted quilts, daily room cleaning service and bath amenities
- Luxury beach front resort with contemporary Mediterranean design, enhanced by Asian elements and colors
- On site infinity pool, overlooking the ocean
- 3 gourmet vegetarian and pescatarian meals a day – locally sourced foods prepared by
on-site chef, coffee, tea, and clean filter drinking water.
- 2 yoga class per day. (Come for all or as few as you are interested to attend).
- day trip to Cerralvo Island, to enjoy the beach and snorkel a vast extension of coral reef
that will astonish you.
- Visit to local hot springs
- 1 personal spa treatment from a select list of services (see available items below)
- Paddle boarding with optional beginner instruction and/or yoga instruction
- Kriya yoga workshop with respected resort teacher
- Guided group meditations
- Wellness ritual to release and renew
- Free time to wander the beaches, explore the town or go on other adventures!
- 19% state and hotel tax
In addition, there is snorkeling gear with backpacks to borrow at any time for personal use, an
umbrella for the beach, 4 Paddle boards to borrow, a Kayak, 2 Mountain bikes, a
relaxing area to enjoy at the spa with no extra cost, and the resort is Walking distance
to farmer’s market, cafe, and shopping in the beach town of El Sargento
Optional extra adventures and excursions (kite surfing, diving with whale sharks, sea
fishing etc.) are also readily available, or take as much time as you like to relax and be still!
Sign up before September 1st and get 10% off!
$1,575 USD (double occupancy) or $2,170 USD (single occupancy)
(after September 1 prices will be $1,750 & $2,410 USD respectively)
Prices do not include: Travel + Travel Insurance (although we will work to help arrange shuttles from the airport to the resort to make your travel as easy as possible), food outside of included menu, additional spa services, additional activities (ex. swimming with whale sharks, kiteboarding, etc.), alcohol, or gratuity.