Join Merav for her first warm winter retreat in Mexico! Escape the cold winter and come recharge, renew and rejuvenate on the gorgeous grounds of Casa Tara– a luxury seaside hotel in Baja California. With a privileged beachfront location and a spectacular view of La Ventana Bay, Casa Tara rises from the depths of Baja Peninsula in Mexico as a secluded paradise of well being.
In addition to its gorgeous location, Casa Tara has all the amenities you could desire; a salt water pool and hot tub, access to stand up paddle boards, snorkeling gear, bicycles, an incredible spa and more!
This yoga retreat is open to all levels. Each practice will have a different theme that will guide you on your exploration on the mat. Our classes take place outside facing the ocean! This week will be a journey to finding profound peace inside and out by connecting to nature, breath, music and movement.
The first class of the day will be more vigorous. I will offer options for those of you who are newer to this practice or those of you who want to take it slower and plenty of challenges for those who would like to be challenged. The evening class will be gentle and restorative.
Yoga & Live Music
This year again I have a special musician guest on the retreat that will join us for one class and accompany the class with live soft guitar and oud sounds. In this class we will explore the connection between yoga, music and breath and use these tools to move into a deeper state of awareness and relaxation.
- 2 extended yoga sessions daily (morning vigorous asana practice and evening gentle restorative, pranayama and meditation)
- Extra yoga class with live healing music by world renowned musician Yotam Silbertsetin
- 6 nights accommodation at the beautiful Casa Tara. Each room has AC, private bathroom, and hot water
- Free Wi Fi ( but who needs that in heaven?;))
- Daily room cleaning service
- A day trip to Cerralvo Island- a 16-mile-long Virgin island ( The landscape features beautiful arid desert flora and a vast extension of an astonishing coral reef). You can spend the day snorkeling, swim with sea lions, or just having a fun picnic on the beach.
- A day trip to todos santos
- 3 gourmet meals per day ( amazing fresh, organic food)!!!
Salt water infinity pool, hot tub and beach access at your fingertips
Snorkeling gear with backpacks to borrow at any time for personal use
Umbrella for the beach
4 Paddle boards to borrow at any time
Kayaks to borrow at any time
Two bikes to borrow at any time
Relaxing Area at the Spa for no extra charge
Plenty of free time for local hiking, swimming and resting:)
What’s not Included:
Airport Transfer from San Jose Del Cabo ( a shuttle will be organized for the group).
Massage and other spa treatments
Space is limited and early registration is highly recommended! To save your spot today email email@example.com
A nonrefundable deposit of $600 is required to reserve your spot
- Double $1760
- Single $2650
Payment and cancellation policy:
A deposit of $600 is required to reserve your spot.The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to departure.
If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to our departure date any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit. If cancellation takes place between 30-45 days prior to our departure, 50% of the trip price will be forfeited. If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to our departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.