Reconnect to what MOVES YOU — come to Baja, Mexico, and spend 7 nights at Casa Tara Wellness Resort.
Whether you’re seeking profound transformation or simply a vacation from the norm, this retreat could be the answer. Led by Lisa Sanson, a professional wellness counselor (RPCC) and a yoga teacher (E-RYT 500) with a passion for deep, rich experiences. Lisa has been teaching yoga for over a decade and is a Certified Yoga Tune Up® Teacher and a Certified Foundation Training Instructor.
She has designed this retreat to nurture your well-being and encourage you to explore what makes you come alive. You will develop skills and discover new tools that cultivate inner peace and help you live your fullest, most inspired life.
See more here: https://youtu.be/QiZhP6824MA
You will dive deeper into the practice of yoga as a way of nurturing our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Classes are accessible for all levels and there will be lots of personal attention to help you find your best practice.
Your day will begin with a calm and strong Hatha flow before breakfast.
The afternoons will be free time to go on an adventure or enjoy one of the activities offered from the resort, play in the ocean out front, or relax with a good book at the resort.
Before dinner, there will be a restorative yin practice combined with myofascial release using Yoga Tune Up® massage balls.
The evenings will be varied with options for self-growth workshops, sunset SUP, sing-a-long ukulele jam around the fire pit, playing cards, or going out on the town.
You will be staying at the beautiful Casa Tara Wellness Resort in Baja, Mexico.
Luxury double occupancy accommodations (please inquire about single occupancy rates).
USD $1,495 FOR 7 nights.
A non-refundable deposit of USD $500.00 is required to hold your spot. USD $15.00 will be charged for credit card processing when you submit the deposit online.
Starts: Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 4:00 pm
Ends: Sunday, November 8, 2020, at 11:00 am
- 7 nights in luxury double occupancy accommodations (inquire about single occupancy rates).
- Three delicious, healthy meals per day. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated.
- Two yoga/meditation classes each day; morning practice is a warming flow and evening class cooling restorative/yin. Lots of opportunities to tailor the practice to each individual and workshop various poses as requested. Lisa’s classes are very inclusive with lots of modification options.
- Three experiential Integrated Wellness Workshops.
- Private beach, 5 stand-up paddleboards on-site, infinity pool, and hot tub.
- Air conditioning.
- 19% state tax.
- Lots of stimulating conversations and peaceful alone time!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flight (to La Paz or Los Cabos).
- Airport transfer (a shuttle will be recommended).
- Travel insurance (required).
- Spa services.
- Additional adventures and excursions like paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, and kite-boarding.
- Staff gratuities.
- Any visas required for travel to Mexico.
Lisa can answer any and all questions you have about the retreat experience. This is meant to be a stress-free, fun, and relaxing adventure.