A journey to find internal stillness, perspective, center. Enveloping us is beauty and connection to breath and nature. The environment works like a sort of brain balm, and invites us to quiet the chatter, to shed our crusty layers of self and unearth potential and potency that is waiting just beneath the skin. Then from that center we return to our lives with new energy and insight.
Our twice daily yoga practice is accessible for all levels and will provide growth and evolution for even the experienced yogis. We’ll renovate core and spine, stabilize joints, and massage our nervous systems with mantra and mediation.
I believe in the power of strong community and solitude, good food and music, activity and stillness. Immerse your body and soul in the beauty and warmth of Baja and return with bodies and spirits that are stronger and more resilient!
Claim this sacred time and space for yourself!
Casa Tara rests on what feels like the very edge of the world with captivating views of the Sea of Cortez, known for its abundance of fish and rare sea life. The spaces, indoors and out, are designed to hold, inspire and nurture us with every detail from the panoramic view to the deliciously comfortable beds and the phenomenal food!
Because you’ll be on retreat you can simply settle in and gaze at it all! But, if you desire to strike out, the expansive beach is just below the hotel down a flight of lovely Mediterranean-style steps and paddle boards and kayaks are available anytime. You might set out on a desert hike or perhaps you’ll even decide to swim with whale sharks! Massive, ancient and extremely docile, these creatures are truly other worldly. Unforgettable.
$1,995 retreat cost includes (per week):
- Retreat tuition: Yoga twice daily, 3+ group-practice hours per day, plus personal instruction
- Luxurious hotel accommodations (shared room). Single may be available for additional cost.
- All meals, including pre-yoga morning beverages and light breakfast service. Local and fresh, pescatarian, flexible to dietary restrictions (gluten- or dairy-free, etc.)
- Ground transport: A two-hour van ride. Cost is covered if you arrive and depart such that you can travel with the group. Andrea arranges ground transport for you regardless of how you fly into Los Cabos (SJD).
- *Airfare is not included.